Vertical Slurry Sump Pump
BP/BPR Vertical Slurry Sump Pump
The BP(R) series heavy duty cantilever sump slurry pump are designed for the fluid in the sump or pit when the normal waste vertical pump not handling, it is the vertical centrifugal slurry pump for the abrasive and corrosive slurry transporting. It is the single stage, double suction, cantilever heavy duty pump. It dont need the shaft seal and no submerged bearings. The hard metal and elastomer parts (rubber parts) are optional for different applications and interchangeable, which make the BP(R) series vertical centrifugal slurry pumps to be suitable most conditions where you need pump the slurry pump from the pit or sump.
BP/BPR Vertical Slurry Pump Feature
The BP(R) series heavy duty cantilever sump slurry pump are especially suited for sumps and pits where wash down from all over the plant collects for removal.
(1) The BP(R) series heavy duty cantilever sump slurry pumps are the cantilever sump slurry pump without shaft seal and no bearing under the fluid. The top and bottom suction draws slurry away from bearings. The anti-abrasive high chrome white cast iron and rubber wet end parts design make it could handle the abrasive and corrosive slurry with chemical like gold mine processing.
(2) The agitator are optional to keep the solid without settlement.
(3) The double suction design with high capacity, lower speed rotating, easily replaceable elastomer or white iron liners and impellers make the BP(R) series heavy duty cantilever sump slurry pumps are easy to main, min the downtime when standby pumps are not available. The top and bottom suction allows for greater flow access and reduces material “coning” around the standard bottom-only vertical pump intakes.
(4) The length of the shaft are from 300mm to 3600mm for different size are widely match different customer’s pit or sump required. There is suction extension for pumping out deep-set pits and sumps more
BP/BPR Vertical Slurry Pump Application
Minerals processing and Tailing delivery
CIL (Carbon-In-Leaching) gold processing
Accident slurry return
Sand and gravel discharging
1. Material construction optional
BP: abrasion resisting metal construction
BPR: anti-corrosive rubber construction
2.Do not need any shaft seal or sealing water. Also worked well under insufficient suction duty.
3.The type with “L” is the pump with extension shaft. It suitable to deep condition. It has guid bearing. So it more stable and used more wide. However the flushing water is necessary on the guide bearing part
4.The agitator is available. we can assembly the agitator as requirements.